Ideas, excitement and cameras, students are invited to discover the Pink City. From Rajasthan’s rich tradition of heritage crafts to its innovations in the world of science and design, this city has many secrets in store for the student traveller to discover and marvel.
- Group activity at Jantar Mantar, Amber fort
- Sanganer Factory experience
- Choki Dhani visit
- Evening games & team building activities
Day 1: Delhi – Jaipur
- Arrival in Jaipur by Coach, Breakfast enroute
- Check into Hotel , Lunch
- City tour – Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace Museum
- Group Activity at Jantar Mantar- learn about the science behind Jantar Mantar, how to read the astronomical symbols and measure time using Sun Dial device
- Evening - learning session / recollection group activity
- Free evening at a local Market in Jaipur & Dinner (Meals: BLD)
Day 2: Jaipur
- Visit to Amber fort
- Lunch, visit to Sanganer Factory– hands on activity on famous block printing of Jaipur
- Evening free time & cultural show
- Group Activity, Game Time
- Dinner at Choki Dhani(Meals: BLD)
Day 3: Jaipur – Delhi
- Leave for Delhi , Lunch enroute(Meals: BL)
- All Transportation on PVT basis
- All Meals (B,L,D)
- 1: 10 Teacher ratio
- 2 Nights stay in 3 * Hotel accommodation (Quad Sharing)
- Sightseeing / entrance tickets as per the itinerary
- 1 water bottle per child per day
- Guided tour and expert tour leader
- Extra bed all meals (other than above mentioned ones)
- Personal nature expenses such as telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch
- tipping etc.,
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Monument OR TEMPLE Entrance
- Any other personal expense /laundry/phone
- Anything other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Porterage services at Airport / Railway station.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Rates are subject to change in case of inflation or tax hikes, rates based on currently
- applicable taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Our management holds the right to alter or modify the tour programs the situation would demand.
- In any case if the duration of the tour exceeds due to natural calamity or any type of detention caused viz.
- Break-down of vehicles, Local bandh, Agitation, Road-block, Train cancel, or any other such happenings, the extra cost of food, lodging and transportation will be borne by the students.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss damages of life, property or any other belonging whatsoever of the students caused by any accident, theft robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Tour price is subject to change due to any change in Railway, Air, Ship, Bus fare etc.
Mode of Payment:
- 50% of the total tour price will have to be paid at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Remaining 40% of the total tour price is to be paid 18 days prior to the departure.
- Balance 10% to be paid 07 day prior to the date of the journey.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non - availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be
- provided, which can change the above package cost.
- Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-21 days of departure: 60% of tour cost
- Between 20-14 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 14 days to date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%